Useful digital marketing info.

Monday 25 July 2011

iMad !

I love my iPad and since using it as my sole computer post-robbery have come to think of it as the main event rather than a supporting act. Except for one thing: this HORRIBLE autocorrect ! Its endless errors (often embarrassing) and interruptions, forcing insane over-use of the delete button can only really be described one way: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhh !!!!!!!!

PS: Yes, I have tried turning it off but that seemed to make it worse. This device needs a reworked keypad and a more intelligent autocorrect feature that actually learns how you write rather than making the same mistakes again and again.

Update: Seems I'm in good company. And there's an entire website devoted to Apple's evil autocorrect.

2 comments:

  1. i did wonder what had happened to your spelling ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I was hoping it wasn't too bad since spent much time correcting the autocorrect !

    ReplyDelete