Useful digital marketing info.

Monday 8 August 2011

Credit where credit's due

For everything else there's the Post Office. Before I travelled to Brazil last October I was alarmed to hear that my credit cards might not work, such is the country's reputation for fraud. I had a longish, rather pleading phone chat with someone at the Post Office, hoping they could ensure I would not be cut off from my financial lifeline. Still, I feared the worst when I got here, which is why I just wanted to take a moment to thank the PO and / or my lucky stars that the card has proved such a trusty and reliable companion in what has been a money-pit existence here. Sadly, I can't say quite the same for my Nationwide debit card, which temporarily died just when I most needed it (after the robbery) but now seems to have mysteriously sprung back to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment