Useful digital marketing info.

Friday 12 August 2011

Go to hell, bankrupt Britain

Today I received a short email notification from UK immigration authorities rejecting my son for a second time. They apparently have no interest in allowing him to collect his birthright of British citizenship and they are certainly being impressively prompt in slamming the door in his face. Thank you, UK Plc, for your efficiency. We have already spent thousands of pounds for nothing and now I look forward to spending much more, not including endless man-hours and aggravation, as I try to get my son what is already his by blood. You, faceless, cowardly immigration bureaucrats, don't deny this but because of a piece of deeply unjust red tape concerning his mother's marital status when giving birth, you don't give a damn. BRITISH COMPUTER SAYS NO. Again.

Fortunately, Brazil, for all it's faults, has NOT denied me my natural rights as father of a Brazilian child. We went to Policia Federal today to check on the progress of my probationary visa and all is well there. So I am not yet a Bazilian citizen but nor am I a mere tourist here. Hopefully, when I get my CPF card shortly I will be able to work legally.

Since we are currently a group of two Bazilians and one Brit, we have had to book our much-delayed visit to see family in the UK as "visitors". We are having to jump through a million hoops to prove that we, or more specifically my son and his mother, are visitors and nothing more. We have been lucky enough to receive very active support from the office of my "local" MP Simon Hughes. His assistants are trying valiantly to cut through the madness and help with my son's visa. Thank you so much for that, guys.

But will P and Sam be allowed into the UK even as mere visitors, something possible for millions of Brazilians with no blood ties to the country ? Well, stay tuned folks because your guess is as good as mine. I have tried asking the British Embassy in Rio to help - they are fully aware of our situation and indeed they were the ones who declined to register my son as British in the first place. I have since been told that there is no reason why they still cannot do so, despite the red tape problem. There is apparently some degree of autonomy over this unusual grey area. But so far all they have been good for is expediting the decisions to say NO. As in NO visa, NO way, NO can do, NO further comment. Thanks, guys, really appreciate all your "efforts".

I didn't think life could get much sh**tier after the armed robbery we experienced in June. But somehow, it has. It feels like another kind of armed robbery, this time by Bankrupt Britain. A country which let too many of the wrong sort of people in for year after year, which fed them and clothed them and bent over backwards for them, no matter how much thy bit the hand that fed. Meanwhile, it was growing its own human trash, hooked on benefits. And now morally bankrupt Britain has looters and fires where it should have responsible citizens and calm streets. So no doubt the only way this wretched, despicable country can earn it's crust anymore is to charge "foreigners" like us what amounts to extortion money for something that should have been completely free of charge.

What happens next ? I am being advised to apply for a different visa, starting all over again and waiting many more months. But I don't know, I really don't. I'm looking for an alternative country to call home, if anyone has any suggestions. Britain is clearly bust. In every sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment