Useful digital marketing info.

Monday 1 August 2011

Sao Pollution 2

So was it a winter cold I had recently and which has left me with a permanently irritated throat, eyes and sinus, not to mention my son's sneezing more than average of late ? Or was it pollution ? As I suspected, seems to be the latter, according to this article in Veja.

I never thought I'd be wishing for a return of the torrential rains that blight this city for much of the year but the prolonged dry spell of winter has whipped the city's notorious pollution into an even worse state than usual. Seven million cars combined with virtually no anti-pollution policy and substandard building construction mean that pollution is even worse inside apartments than outside, according to the Veja article. Four times higher than the World Health Organisation's recommended maximum.

Beam me up Scotty. I think I've been punished enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment