Useful digital marketing info.

Monday 6 June 2011

More southern-hemisphere "hay fever"

I last mentioned this strange mirroring phenomenon in April, when I usually get my first intense dose of hay fever in the UK. May, just as in the UK, was quiet, but June so far is a nasal nightmare, with chronic sneezing and runny nose. This can happen at all times of the day but seems especially bad at night and early morning, like right now, at 6am. P tells me that growing up here she would call it autumnal Rhinitis (she also is a bit sneezy now but not on my scale). It seems to me, as a hay fever detective, that there is something going on here which links the two hemispheres - the same kind of pollen or something occurring in spring / summer in the UK and in autumn / winter over here. Whatever it is, my nose needs a break !

No comments:

Post a Comment